Questions to Consider When Choosing the Right Forklift:
- Application: What type of material is being lifted and/or moved?
- How high must the material be lifted?
- How heavy are the loads being lifted?
- Will the forklift be used indoors or outdoors?
- This will help to determine the tires required: cushion for indoor or pneumatic for outdoor.
- This will also help to determine fuel preference: electric or LP for indoor usage or LP, Gas or Diesel for outdoor usage.
- What is Your Budget?
- New forklifts can be purchased outright, financed for up to 72 months or leased.
- Used forklifts are less expensive than new, but are not always eligible for the best financing or lease rates. Payment at the time of purchase is required if the forklift is not financed.
- Forklifts can be rented on an as needed basis for operations just starting out or experiencing seasonal fluctuations in business.
Your salesperson can assist you in choosing the best piece of equipment for your operation once you’ve decided on choosing the right forklift.
To contact our sales manager or one of our sales representatives in your corresponding area directly, visit our team page.