Material Handling Career Opportunities
PA Industrial Equipment, established for over 40 years in Southeastern, Pa. is seeking FT shop and field technicians to repair LP, gas, diesel and electric forklifts.
- Basic hand tools
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude – experience in forklift repair is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers
- Ability to understand service manuals, interpret schematics and use diagnostic instruments
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. and possess the physical stamina to stand for up to 8 hours
- Field technicians must have valid PA driver’s license.
- Competitive salary – paid weekly
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health insurance, including medical, Rx, dental and vision
- Company sponsored retirement plan with 3% match
- Life insurance
- No weekends – work 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday
- OEM training
- Field technicians are provided with service van and cell phone
Please respond with resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-369-9858.